This page is aimed at Media Professionals who wish to apply for Championship credentials.
All applications have to be completed and submitted via the FIBA Europe Media Centre at http://media.fibaeurope.com.
If you are a previously registered user then please use your email and password to log in.
• Please read on for some important information regarding the media accreditation procedure for EuroBasket 2011 in Lithuania:
• The deadline for applying for Media Accreditation is Wednesday 15 June.
• All accreditation applications will have to be approved by FIBA Europe; by completing this form you are NOT automatically guaranteed accreditation.
• If your application is approved you can pick up your accreditation card from the Accreditation Centre, at the First Round venue of your choice. There are Accreditation Centres in all First Round venues (Panevezys, Siauliai, Alytus, Klaipeda) as well as in the Second and Final Rounds (Vilnius, Kaunas).
• Corporate users: all organisations who need to apply for a big number of accreditations (eg Rights-holding media) they need to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a corporate users account.
• The media accreditation card offers access to a variety of media services including the usage of designated media facilities in the venues and the use of the Media Shuttle system.
• The Local Organising Committee (LOC) will provide Media Shuttles from/to airports (Vilnius, Kaunas, Palanga) and from/to official venues to the designated Media Hotels.
• The number of rooms in the Media Hotels is limited and the service is offered on a first come-first served basis. FIBA Europe assumes no responsibility for errors or cancellations. Late applications will not be considered for Media Hotel accommodation.
• Media Tribune seating priorities are venue-specific and will be decided by FIBA Europe and the LOC.
• Rate card services will be available via your national telecommunications company.
• In case of any questions, please contact FIBA Europe Communications: email@example.com